DISCLAIMER – MUTUAL FUNDS
The Company’s research team, softwares, algorithms and analytical processes used
have, to the best of its ability, taken into account various factors – both quantitative
measures and qualitative assessments, in an unbiased manner, while designing a suitable
investment profile and model protfolio. However, such assessments carry inherent
unknown risks and uncertainties linked to broad markets as well as analysts’ expectations
about future events. It is therefore advised to exercise prudent discretion while
investing through the platform.
The recommendations and reviews do not guarantee fund performance, nor should they
be viewed as an assessment of a fund’s, or the fund’s underlying securities’ creditworthiness.
The Company does not subscribe or agree to the data, reports, articles, analysis,
general advice, information, statistics, opinions, feedback etc. made available
or contributed by third parties on the website of the Company. The Company disclaims
any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage incurred on account of reliance
placed on such data, reports, articles, analysis, general advice, information, statistics,
opinions, feedback etc.
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information
and other related documents carefully before investing. Past performance is not
indicative of future returns. Please consider your specific investment requirements
before choosing a fund.
Moneymap Investment Advisors Private Limited is a SEBI registered Investment Advisor
with RIA No. INA000004500. The Company does not furnish any guaranties, warranties
or representations, express or implied, on products offered through the platform.
The Company accepts no liability for any damages or losses however caused, in connection
with investments made through the platform. Terms and conditions of the website
are applicable at all time.
The offer of services by the Company through its Website/Application does not constitute
or amount to an offer to sell or a solicitation to any person residing in the United
States of America, Canada or in any other jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make
such an offer or solicitation (“Prohibited Jurisdictions”). The Company, its directors,
officers, employees or representatives shall not be liable or responsible for any
rejection or non-execution of any transaction initiated by persons residing in Prohibited
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free, as information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or
contain viruses. The sender, therefore, does not accept liability for any errors
or omissions in the contents of an email which arise as a result of email transmission.
The recipient should check and verify an email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. The Company and its group entities accept no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by an email.
As part of our working capital management, we invest in various debt Mutual fund schemes for both our group companies i.e. Investdirect Capital services Pvt Ltd and Moneymap Investment Advisors Pvt Ltd. Our current investments are held in the below schemes: Absl Savings Fund ,Hdfc Ultra Short Term Fund, Icici Pru Money Market Fund, Icici Pru Ultra Short Term Fund, Icici Pru Liquid Fund, Icici Pru Money Market Fund, BHARAT BOND 2023, ABSL Liquid fund, DSP Savings Fund, BHARAT BOND 2025 & HDFC Low Duration.
INVESTMENT PRODUCTS: NO BANK GUARANTEE: NOT GOVERNMENT INSURED: SUBJECT TO MARKET
RISK: POSSIBLE LOSS OF PRINCIPAL: PLEASE READ THE OFFER DOCUMENT(S) CAREFULLY BEFORE
Disclosures under IA Regulations
Since we are registered with SEBI as an Investment Adviser, we are required to disclose certain information to our clients so that they can take informed decisions before taking any of our services.
About the Company:
Moneymap Investment Advisors Private Limited is registered with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”) as an Investment Advisor under SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013 (“IA regulations”) vide registration no. INA000004500 dated April 05, 2016, pursuant to which it provides investment advisory services to its clients.
About Business activities:
The company provides the services under the brand name MoneyFront. The Company primarily offers financial advisory services to its clients via a comprehensive portfolio approach. The company offers a platform moneyfront.in to transact in direct plans of mutual funds.
There are no outstanding litigations or no disciplinary history against the Company and its directors.
Disclosure about conflict of interest:
The company offers services to transact in direct plans of mutual funds. The company does not receive any consideration in any form from any party for offering such services. Hence there is no conflict of interest.
Investdirect Capital Services Pvt. Ltd. is the holding company of MoneyFront and is into distribution of financial products on commission bases. MoneyFront follows compliance requirement of client level segregation at all times.
Affiliation with other intermediaries:
There is no affiliation with any other intermediaries as on date, except as mentioned above.
The Principal Officer and the persons associated with investment advice may have holding or position in the financial products or securities which are subject matter of advice.
Disclosure with respect to compliance with Annual compliance audit requirement under Regulation 19(3) of SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE BOARD OF INDIA (INVESTMENT ADVISERS) REGULATIONS, 2013 for last and current financial year are as under :
|Compliance Audit Status
|Remarks, If any
|FY 2022 -23
|FY 2023 -24
Investor Charter in Respect of Investment Adviser (IA)
A. Vision and Mission Statements for investors
Invest with knowledge & safety
Every investor should be able to invest in right investment products based on their needs, manage and monitor them to meet their goals, access reports and enjoy financial wellness.
B. Details of business transacted by the Investment Adviser with respect to the investors
- To enter into an agreement with the client providing all details including fee details, aspect of Conflict of interest disclosure and maintaining confidentiality of information.
- To do a proper and unbiased risk – profiling and suitability assessment of the client.
- To obtain registration with Know Your Client Registration Agency (KRA) and Central Know Your Customer Registry (CKYC).
- To conduct audit annually.
- To disclose the status of complaints in its website.
- To disclose the name, proprietor name, type of registration, registration number, validity, complete address with telephone numbers and associated SEBI regional/local Office details in its website.
- To employ only qualified and certified employees.
- To deal with clients only from official number.
- To maintain records of interactions, with all clients including prospective clients (prior to onboarding), where any conversation related to advice has taken place.
C. Details of services provided to investors (No Indicative Timelines)
Onboarding of Clients
- Sharing of agreement copy
- Completing KYC of clients
Disclosure to Clients
- To provide full disclosure about its business, affiliations, compensation in the agreement.
- To not access client’s accounts or holdings for offering advice.
- To disclose the risk profile to the client.
- To provide investment advice to the client based on the risk-profiling of the clients and suitability of the client.
D. Details of grievance redressal mechanism and how to access it
- In case of any grievance / complaint, an investor should approach the concerned Investment Adviser and shall ensure that the grievance is resolved within 30 days.
- If the investor’s complaint is not redressed satisfactorily, one may lodge a complaint with SEBI on SEBI’s 'SCORES' portal which is a centralized web based complaints redressal system. SEBI takes up the complaints registered via SCORES with the concerned intermediary for timely redressal. SCORES facilitates tracking the status of the complaint.
- With regard to physical complaints, investors may send their complaints to: Office of Investor Assistance and Education, Securities and Exchange Board of India, SEBI Bhavan, Plot No. C4-A, ‘G’ Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400 051.
E. Expectations from the investors (Responsibilities of investors)
- Always deal with SEBI registered Investment Advisers.
- Ensure that the Investment Adviser has a valid registration certificate.
- Check for SEBI registration number. Please refer to the list of all SEBI registered Investment Advisers which is available on SEBI website in the following: link
- Pay only advisory fees to your Investment Adviser. Make payments of advisory fees through banking channels only and maintain duly signed receipts mentioning the details of your payments.
- Always ask for your risk profiling before accepting investment advice. Insist that Investment Adviser provides advisory strictly on the basis of your risk profiling and take into account available investment alternatives.
- Ask all relevant questions and clear your doubts with your Investment Adviser before acting on advice.
- Assess the risk–return profile of the investment as well as the liquidity and safety aspects before making investments.
- Insist on getting the terms and conditions in writing duly signed and stamped. Read these terms and conditions carefully particularly regarding advisory fees, advisory plans, category of recommendations etc. before dealing with any Investment Adviser.
- Be vigilant in your transactions.
- Approach the appropriate authorities for redressal of your doubts / grievances.
- Inform SEBI about Investment Advisers offering assured or guaranteed returns.
- Don’t fall for stock tips offered under the pretext of investment advice.
- Do not provide funds for investment to the Investment Adviser.
- Don’t fall for the promise of indicative or exorbitant or assured returns by the Investment Advisers. Don’t let greed overcome rational investment decisions.
- Don’t fall prey to luring advertisements or market rumors.
- Avoid doing transactions only on the basis of phone calls or messages from any Investment adviser or its representatives.
- Don’t take decisions just because of repeated messages and calls by Investment Advisers.
- Do not fall prey to limited period discount or other incentive, gifts, etc. offered by Investment advisers.
- Don’t rush into making investments that do not match your risk taking appetite and investment goals.
- Do not share login credential and password of your trading and demat accounts with the Investment Adviser.